This reproduction map received a professionnal treatment to render as new as possible. Printed on conservation paper it will last a lifetime ;)
These bird's eye view map were very popular at the end of the 19th century and today they make a great wall decoration for home or office.
✂ P R I N T & S I Z E
- Wide format professional-grade Canon printers
- Canon LUCIA EX expanded-gamut Ink
- Display permanence rating + 75 years
- A3 - 297 x 420 mm - 11,7 x 16,5 "
- A2 - 420 x 594 mm - 16,5 x 23,4 "
- A1 - 594 x 841 mm - 23,4 x 33,1 "
You can order custom format and we will discuss about proportion, white border or not, final print size, paper, texture, restoration etc...
♒ P A P E R
- 135gr non glossy - Canson infinity - 100% cotton.
- Canson© is a French manufacturer of fine art paper since 1557... They probably know what they do now :)
⛵ S H I P P I N G
- Print's are shipped in a strong tube for secure shipping.
- It will be shipped with "La Poste" for fast delivery.
◻ F R A M E
- I dont sell any frame with any of my print.
- All my print is resized and printed to standarts formats, so you will be free to choose a frame easily.
More map's & antique posters are available on my shop : https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/FrenchPrinting
I try to release one map/poster per month so if you want to be up to date add my shop as favorite ;)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- "Excellent products and excellent service." - Josephine
- "Excellent value. High quality products at reasonable prices." - Warren
- "Outstanding customer service." - Jack
- "You're the best! Thank you!" - Tatiana