An early color reproduction of a bird eye view of Oswego, NY in 1855.
This reproduction map received a professionnal treatment to render as new as possible. Printed on conservation paper it will last a lifetime ;)
Birds eye view of Oswego.
Old style cartography, map, ancient and vintage.
∫ P R I N T & S I Z E ∫
- Numeric reproduction.
- Canon LUCIA EX expanded-gamut Ink
- Display permanence rating + 75 years
- A3 - 297 x 420 mm - 11,7 x 16,5 "
- A2 - 420 x 594 mm - 16,5 x 23,4 "
- A1 - 594 x 841 mm - 23,4 x 33,1 "
You can order custom format and we will discuss about proportion, white border or not, final print size, paper, etc...
∫ P A P E R ∫
- 135Grs non glossy - Canson infinity - 100% cotton
- Canson© is a French manufacturer of fine art paper since 1557.
∫ S H I P P I N G ∫
- Print's are shipped in a strong tube for secure shipping and it will be shipped with "La Poste" for fast delivery.
- All International buyers are responsible for any duties fees & taxes that may be charged by their country.
∫ F R A M E ∫
- I dont sell any frame with any of my print.
- All my print is resized and printed to standarts formats, so you will be free to choose a frame easily.
More map's & antique posters are available on my shop : https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/FrenchPrinting
I try to release one map/poster per month so if you want to be up to date add my shop as favorite ;)