Paris evolution lithographs collection of the "Square du Temple" professionally restored numerically.
This collection represent the architecture evolution of Paris Monuments, from the same point of view, across century's and events.
The entier collection has 14 places (la Bastille, Notre Dame, le Louvre, la Citée, Hôtel de ville, etc...)
Each places contains between 3 to 7 views mainly from 15th to 19th century.
This project took me hundreds of hours and months to bring you this historical heritage with this level of restoration !
✂ P R I N T & S I Z E
- Wide format professional grade Canon printers
- Canon LUCIA EX expanded gamut Ink
- Display permanence rating + 75 years
- M - SRA3 - 16,4x12,5" - 417x320 mm
- L - A2 - 24x18,4" - 610x468 mm
- XL - A1 - 31,3x24" - 795x610 mm
You can order custom format and we will discuss about proportion, white border or not, final print size, paper, texture, restoration etc...
♒ P A P E R
- 180gr Canson© - 100% cotton.
Canson is a French manufacturer of fine art paper since 1557...
- 220gr Rives© Tradition - 100% cotton.
Rives Tradition carries a subtle, refined, feltmarked finish.
- 220gr Conqueror© Laid
Conqueror Laid, with its traditional ribbed texture originally created to guide handwriting, remains a timeless favourite for stationery and print.
- 250gr Velin d'Arches©
Velum arches 100% cotton, made on a cylinder mould, ideal for art publishing, prints, drawing...
* Take a look at our 80+ rares & uniques lithographs under "Paris Evolution" shop menu.