French anatomy art print poster between 1830 and 1850.
These beautyfull illustration come from a series of hand colored lithographs from J.M Bourgery.
They make elegant Medical Student Gift or Gift for Doctor to decorate office, Waiting room, etc...
The "Traité complet de l’anatomie de l’homme", is a masterpiece on human anatomy.
This was published in eight volumes at the early 19th century.
The illustrations was performed by Nicolas-Henri Jacob.
It is considered to be one of the most comprehensive and beautifully illustrated anatomical works ever published.
You can find 800+ views like this here https://www.etsy.com/shop/FrenchAnatomy.
This reproduction print is digitally enhanced while keeping the vintage heritage.
.:: Print & Size ::.
- S = A4 - 210 x 297 mm - 8,26 x 11,69 "
- M = SRA3 - 320 x 450 mm - 12,6 x 17,72 "
* You can order custom size, white border, paper, texture, etc...
.:: Paper ::.
- 180gr Canson© - 100% cotton.
Canson is a French manufacturer of fine art paper since 1557...
- 220gr Rives© Tradition - 100% cotton.
Rives Tradition carries a subtle, refined, feltmarked finish.
- 220gr Conqueror© Laid - 100% cotton.
Conqueror Laid, with its traditional ribbed texture originally created to guide handwriting, remains a timeless favourite for stationery and print.
- 250gr Velin d'Arches© - 100% cotton.
Velum arches 100% cotton, made on a cylinder mould, ideal for fine art publishing, prints, drawing, etching, litographs…