The city of Washington
Birds eye view from the Potomac - Looking north
On this restored map you can see the Capitol and the Washington monument. The construction of the obelisk ended in 1884, so this map is one of the first to be updated ;o) As you can see there is no big changement in the neighborhood one century later !
Birds eye view of Washington city.
Old style cartography 1892.
✂ P R I N T & S I Z E
- Wide format professional-grade Canon printers
- Canon LUCIA EX expanded-gamut Ink
- Display permanence rating + 75 years
- A3 - 297 x 420 mm - 11,7 x 16,5 "
- A2 - 420 x 594 mm - 16,5 x 23,4 "
- A1 - 594 x 841 mm - 23,4 x 33,1 "
You can order custom format and we will discuss about proportion, white border or not, final print size, paper, texture, restoration etc...
♒ P A P E R
- 135gr non glossy - Canson infinity - 100% cotton.
- Canson© is a French manufacturer of fine art paper since 1557... They probably know what they do now :)
⛵ S H I P P I N G
- Print's are shipped in a strong tube for secure shipping.
- It will be shipped with "La Poste" for fast delivery.
◻ F R A M E
- I dont sell any frame with any of my print.
- All my print is resized and printed to standarts formats, so you will be free to choose a frame easily.
More map's & antique posters are available on my shop : https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/FrenchPrinting
I try to release one map/poster per month so if you want to be up to date add my shop as favorite ;)