This print is a bird's eye drawing of Boston city around 1905.
The restoration, as you can see, was not tricky, just about the colors... The result is a nice restored version of this colorfull collection map from Currier and Ives.
This is a reproduction map of Boston city. These bird's eye view map were very popular at the end of the 19th century and today they make a great wall decoration for home or office.
✂ P R I N T & S I Z E
- Wide format professional-grade Canon printers
- Canon LUCIA EX expanded-gamut Ink
- Display permanence rating + 75 years
- A3 - 297 x 420 mm - 11,7 x 16,5 "
- A2 - 420 x 594 mm - 16,5 x 23,4 "
- A1 - 594 x 841 mm - 23,4 x 33,1 "
You can order custom format and we will discuss about proportion, white border or not, final print size, paper, texture, restoration etc...
♒ P A P E R
- 135gr non glossy - Canson infinity - 100% cotton.
- Canson© is a French manufacturer of fine art paper since 1557... They probably know what they do now :)
⛵ S H I P P I N G
- Print's are shipped in a strong tube for secure shipping.
- It will be shipped with "La Poste" for fast delivery.
◻ F R A M E
- I dont sell any frame with any of my print.
- All my print is resized and printed to standarts formats, so you will be free to choose a frame easily.
More map's & antique posters are available on my shop : https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/FrenchPrinting
I try to release one map/poster per month so if you want to be up to date add my shop as favorite ;)